.

Monday 31 August 2015

01:39
Megastar Chiranjeevi gave birthday special interviews to all the leading TV channels. Director Harish Shankar was a surprise guest at one of the interviews. The director who is currently making Chiranjeevi's nephew Sai Dharam Tej starring Subramanyam For Sale has asked Megastar that if he is given a chance to direct him in the future, he will definitely make Donga Mogudu and Rowdy Alludu kind of mass masala film that will have wholesome entertainment from start to end. "I will try to present you (Chiranjeevi gaaru) in best way with many of heroism elevation scenes, utilizing your best qualities like dialogue modulation and comedy timing. This film's DVD should be stored in library, that's my target."
"Many have suggested me to pick a message oriented subject. But, I told them 'no' because I love doing massy and energetic characters that of Donga Mogudu and Rowdy Alludu. Seems like, Harish might have made this statement to lure me to get my 150th film. Jokes apart, Harish Shankar has potential to make such kind of films. In fact, he is best choice for my 150th film. We have already seen him skills in Gabbar Singh. Harish Shankar please go ahead. I promise you that I am ready to work with you, if you get me a perfect script," replied Chiranjeevi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment