.

Monday 31 August 2015

02:14
At the time when we are scoring back-to-back success, We narrated the story of 'Josh' to Chirajeevi garu and Ram Charan. My team was damn confident about its success after delivering 6 back-to-back hits. After one week, Chiru telephoned to say 'Josh' isn't the right film for Charan after 'Magadheera'. We have gone ahead with Naga Chaitanya and scored a flop. Sir (Chiru), Your judgement is right. Since then, I'm taking a lot of care and taking opinions from everyone.
I wasn't able to take up Distribution of Chiranjeevi's films because we gained foothold in the Industry at the time he almost left the Industry. Already, I have given a blank-cheque offer for Nizam rights of Chiru's 150th movie as I want to release it at any cost. I won't talk about the price but I'm happy to grab that opportunity.
Any way Dil Raju knows that is Mega Star movie, that’s why he handed blank cheque with more confident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment